At Bridgemoor Transitional Care formerly known as Rapid Recovery Center (RRC), we’re dedicated to transforming how post-acute rehabilitation care is delivered, and a big part of that transformation is how changing how post-acute centers partner with health care providers. As the clinical transitions liaison, you’ll be responsible for reaching out to those providers to build our presence in the local community.
While you’ll be based out of a Bridgemoor Transitional Care Center, your role will often take you to hospitals, physician offices, and surgery centers. You’ll work with health care providers, as well as working directly with patients and their family. You’ll often be the first touchpoint for patients, so you’ll need to represent the personal touch and hospitality-based approach that is core Bridgemoor.
Bridgemoor Transitional Care is a new approach that delivers effective care with a personal touch. As the clinical transitions liaison, you’ll take a direct hand in getting that care to patients, and will have the satisfaction that comes with making a difference in their lives.
- Complete thorough assessments of potential patient referrals to ensure they are appropriate to the community's clinical and financial capabilities
- Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, case managers, discharge planners, physician offices, surgery centers, and any other potential referral sources
- Maintains budgeted census for Bridgemoor Transitional Care
- Works closely with Administrator and Chief Nursing Officer to communicate current and future census
- Attend, coordinate, and sponsor community networking functions to continually promote the positive and professional image of the center
- Strong understanding of external market dynamics, including market trends and competitors
- Serve as the centralized voice of the customer and market ensuring product management teams understand and incorporate client requirements, market trends and analytic requirements into existing and future products
- Develop an in-depth understanding of local clients – their defined value proposition for product success, engagement strategies and requirements to evaluate program success
- May facilitate and coordinate on premise discharge planning conferences for patient, family, home health, and other parties.
- This role will fill in the absence of the Admissions Director
- Up to 50% travel to hospital networks, physicians, and surgery centers to build community relations